Special Interest and Personalized Plates
Please select a plate type:
|Choose a special background and receive a random license plate number.||Choose a special background and create a custom license plate number.|
If ordering a sequential plate, please have available the registration card for the vehicle receiving the plate.
Sequential plates will be mailed to the most current address reported to DMV for the vehicle receiving the plate.
If ordering a personalized plate as a gift, please be prepared to provide recipient's name, address, phone number, and DMV field office for plate pick-up.
Only original requests will be accepted online. For renewal, retention, replacement, conversion or transfer of a Special Interest License Plate, you must complete a Special Interest License Plates Application (REG 17) form and either mail it or submit it to your local DMV field office.
- To use the e-check payment option, you must be a must be a Certified User.
- You will need one of your checks (not a deposit slip) to obtain the bank routing number and account number.
- When entering your account number, do not include the check number.
- E-check customers cannot purchase more than one item per transaction.
- Business checks are not acceptable for e-checking.
Or one of the following credit cards:
Or ATM/debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo from any of the following participating networks: