Commercial Driver’s License Renewal Form
Before you begin:
You must have a clean driving record to use this online application. The online system may not be used to renew a CDL with a hazardous materials endorsement. Other conditions may also affect eligibility. Payment will not be required until eligibility is determined.
Have your commercial driver’s license card available
- Take note of the confirmation code generated at the end
- Verify that the name, date of birth, height, weight, hair color, eye color and gender match your current CDL. Any changes to these will require a photo and a visit to the DMV in person.
Gather the following information / documents in order to use DMV Virtual Field Office:
- Your commercial driver license.
- Application Confirmation Code.
- Identity document.
- Residency Document.
- DL 10Y (if applicable).
- MCSA-5875 & MCSA-5876 (if applicable).
If you are currently suspended or have lost your commercial driver’s license, do not use this application. If you lost your CDL, you can apply for a replacement.
To enter DMV Virtual Office, click the “Start” button above. To learn more about how your information is shared, visit How Information is Protected or Disclosed.
More information about Commercial Driver’s Licenses