Dishonored Check Payment

Before you begin:

  • You will need:

    • Your driver’s license or identification (DL/ID) card, if your dishonored check (DC) is related to your DL/ID card.
    • Your vehicle’s license plate number or vessel’s CF Number and the last 5 digits of your vehicle identification number (VIN) or hull identification number (HIN) for a vessel/boat, if your DC is related to your vehicle/vessel.
    • The Dishonored Check letter mailed to you by the Department of Motor Vehicles.

To enter DMV Virtual Office, click the “Start” button above. To learn more about how your information is shared, visit How Information is Protected or Disclosed.