- DMV Advises Californians to Plan Ahead – Get a REAL ID Now (August 9, 2022)
- REAL ID Enforcement Date Now Nine Months Away (August 3, 2022)
- Countdown: Californians Age 70+ Can Renew Driver’s Licenses Online for Five More Months (August 1, 2022)
- Innovative Program Helps LAX Passengers Get Onboard with REAL ID (July 19, 2022)
- Californians Continue to Get Onboard with REAL ID (July 12, 2022)
Use our DMV News Alerts Subscriber to sign up for news alerts and manage your subscriber preferences.
- History of the DMV
- Research and Reports
- Autonomous Vehicles in California
- HD B-roll video to use in news stories related to DMV programs
- Disabled Person Parking Placard Enforcement – Sacramento (b-roll)
- DMV Field Offices – Rancho Cucamonga and Roseville (b-roll)
- Essential DMV Services – DMV Director Steve Gordon – March 27, 2020 (Soundbite)
Customer Service Questions: Call 800-777-0133 or TTY 1-800-368-4327 (hearing impaired).
News Media: Email your inquiries to the DMV Office of Public Affairs/Media Relations office at email@example.com. Media line: 916-657-6437.
Need something else?
Learn about the California DMV, explore our history, and find important statistics.
We’re here to help!
Research and Reports
Find DMV research studies, annual reports, and more.